[ SHOWGSD-L ] Having a GSD at your feet

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:31:06 EST

Who just posted that there is nothing like having a GSD laying at your  feet,
was it you Evan?  Well, mine was at my feet and I was sitting here at  the
computer in a dark room, and forgot he was there.  As I got up, I  stepped on
him and almost fell, because he was right at my feet and I forgot he  was
there!
 But I had to laugh because as you said, there is nothing in the  world
better than having a GSD at your feet.  We are so lucky to have  fallen in love
with this breed.  Nothing compares to them, in my  opinion.  -Cheryl