[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Have you noticed

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lealynn@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:27:00 EDT

I don't have a choice on storage.  I drive over an hour one way to get  a
discount on the Purina and I've feed it for about 18 yrs . The dogs do  well
on it and I don't have to feed a lot of it to each dog.  I guess all  of us
are feeling the crunch.

Mary

In a message dated 8/31/2009 2:19:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Lealynn@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 8/31/2009 10:41:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx writes:
Have you  checked the weight on the  Purina bags lately?

Nope, not lately, but they've  been selling  that 37.5lb bag for a couple
of
years now.  I stopped using Purina  last year when they started with the
shredded stuff and the price  went through the roof.  I switched over to
Kirkland and boy am  I happy I did.  First, I actually get a #40 bag and
I'm
paying  less per bag than I did for less Pro Plan even after I used the
checks
from the weight circles, the stores 10% off of 200 lbs, and the free  bag
with 10 bags.  Much more convenient than having to store  all that  food.
Of course feeding less to maintain weight, my dogs  having a healthier coat

and better stools are just an added plus  <G>

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders  Code

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org