[ SHOWGSD-L ] Has everybody received their March REVIEW?

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:23:18 -0600

Yes I did two days ago and its a really nice information  packed issue.
Lots of great reading.

Our clubs show information is also in this issue page 27.  I hope anyone
interested in entering our show will take note of our judging change.
Unfortunately Mr. White wont be able to judge for us so Mrs. Jennifer Root
has kindly offered to fill in for him.  Thank you Jennifer :O)

www.rmgsdc.org  for information.  Yes you can enter on-line !!!!!!!!!!!

Beth Reynolds
Rocky Mt Show Chair
303-693-5675