[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Harrisburg shows

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ejmgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, JamisonAc@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:52:11 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu Apr 13 14:25:46 CDT 2006
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ejmgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, JamisonAc@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Harrisburg shows

Hi

We were at the Harrisburg shows.

Beautiful weather and a long drive.

We didn't show because the major didn't hold in bitches.

OOps, you wanted the results..ok

WD Stonemeadow Pinball Wizard,  Mary Cummings boy

RWD Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek, Larry&Susan Legg and Anne Marie  Mariano's
boy

WB /BOS Conlee's Black Magic , Judy Caradori and Eleen Migliore's  black bitch

RWB Imp-Cen Rowland's Tough Love , Christina and Connie Halliday &  Betsy
Scott's bred by bitch

BOB Ch Rowland's Cezanne of Imp- Cen, Christina and Connie Halliday and
Betsy Scott's male

Congratulations to everybody!!

Jan

I  was there too, first show like I said. It was cool enjoyed every minute of
it...until on the way home my car was rear-ended.  Nobody hurt, just my car.

Kris Kudel
Camelot
Shepherds      Visit http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/