[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hard to understand

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:26:36 -0400

In a message dated 9/28/2014 8:53:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rlfrederick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have no idea.  I wrote contracts for years for video  coverage for the
National. The terms were clearly identified and passed  on by the Board of
Directors. Carmen was the video chief for a while and  then Bart was named
video chief.
Obviously, I have not kept up with the management of the contracts  since I
have been out of the loop.

I did the first contracts with Pace, the GSDCA and Bob.  Then I did some
for Bob and the GSDCA.  Then Lamar took over. Soon it  became the same with
him as it did with me, the parent club decided to have  someone else give them
legal advice.

I suspect this will be the last year for Bob. What the board  will do is
something I can't predict.  I do suspect they will do the best  they can for
the membership. But, when you try to get 18 people to agree, it  isn't easy.

When I proposed to give a cash award to the Junior winner, at  my cost, my
work, and my efforts, there was a board member who argued against  it.

Evan

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html