[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy birthday to Susan Casey and GV Scoop

  • From: "crudolf tds.net" <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:31:50 -0400

I could hardly believe that Scoop is ten already.  I remember seeing
him go GV and thinking what a lovely dog he was.  Susan's article
about Dylan in the Review was great. The old ones do have character
and charisma.

My old boy, Ch JDM Khyber Run of Tanglwood, who is going on  ten as
well, is sleeping at my feet.  He is one of my two housedogs and just
follows me wherever I go.  And to think that I nearly put him down as
an eight week old puppy because he got so sick and none of the vets
could figure out what was wrong with him. He was just a bag  of bones,
had terrible runs, would not eat and was only , covered with some skin
and literally starving to dath.   He has not been sick a day since
that time, and I am so glad that I kept working with him until he got
better and did not give up on him.

--
Christiane Rudolf
Tanglewood Farm