[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Turkey Day from Victory

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:54:39 -0800

HAPPIEST THANKSGIVING to all of our Friends, Acquaintances and Competitors
(most of whom are friends as well)
We are most blessed this Thanksgiving, having our health, our family, our
dogs, and
our FRIENDS...whom we love so much.
Eat a lot, smile a lot, hug a lot,
Have a terrific day of THANKS.
Kathy, Ken and the Family
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  NOV 10, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"