[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Turkey Day!!!

  • From: "T & D" <domntim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:29:14 -0800

>>> I decided to BUY Thanksgiving dinner for the first time ever.  Nice
little home cooking resturaunt up the road from work - good food, great

Indeed, if one can buy more efficiently and effectively than to make, buy
it! Yet, adequate infra-structure is a pre-requisite for outsourcing, if
logistics is of essence. Not that there is anything wrong with either buy or
make! Happy Thanksgiving! Tim