[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Thaqnksgiving from the Sunshine Squad

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:08:18 -0800 (PST)

The Sunshine Squad would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy
Thanksgiving and a Great  Holiday Season. At this time of you we need to be
Thankful for all we have and also remember those that are not so fortunate.

The SunShine Squad has donated thousands of dollarto to Rescues and individual
GSD Owners and Breeders. Unfortunately the NEED is still great. We ask that
each of you make a CASH donation to ensure that NO DOG goes hungary or ends up
in a kill Shelter this Holiday Season.

And for those of you who have asked - the next GREAT GSD AUCTION will be in
Febuary, so start thinking about those great Studs and Breedings. We will start
taking donations in January. A CRAFT AUCTION is already in the  works with a
GSD QUILT already donated.

Oh and for those of you who remember the One and Only BULLWINKLE e-mail Maureen
for a current pic at 13 months. OM what qa handsome young man.

Morgan  Lewis