[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Mother's Day Wish

  • From: Carolyn Miller <gracefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 07:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

A Sincere Happy Mother's Day Wish to All "us" Dog Moms!
For the countless hours of loving and caring we uncounsciously share with our
dogs.  For the time spent prepping, serving and cleaning at mealtime.  For the
hours of sleep lost waiting for that first puppy to be born and the remaining
hours we stay with them throughout whelping.  For the worry and tears when one
of our own is sick, the trips to the vet, the hours of home care and the
efforts
of prayer so they may heal.  For the brushing, washing, nail clipping and teeth
cleanings.  For the yard and kennel cleanups and the disposal of "that".  For
the trips to the feed store, meat suppliers, internet orders....to find the
right product.  For the long drives or frantic plane trips to a dog show.  But
most of all, for the love we give them.  That is the greatest gift and for
that...Hats Off to All the Moms!