[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 22:14:18 -0400

What about Elvis and his trio of the Battle hymn of the Republic, etc.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 7/5/2015 1:44:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

BUT................NOTHING will ever top Whitney Houston singing the Star
Spangled Banner at the
World Series....EVER! Although Ray Charles pushes that pretty hard.
I just really liked this version of God Bless the USA. I Love all three
of these songs we are talking
about...I love this Country and all three songs are an awesome reminder of
who we are!!
Can I have a big Amen on that!! <G>
Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] The Best Song ... Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

I used to use that to begin our shows. Then some felt it was too long. I
have the album on disc and play it in the car, right after my disc of John
Phillips Sousa.

It is interesting to hear the other verses.

Whe_n I first played John for Summer, she learned a lot about our country.
She also learned a lot about me when I played Summertime by Janice
Joplin. She didn't understand when I kept saying "Summertime" when she went
into the ring.

Evan