[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Holidays

  • From: "Pro Dog Training" <prodog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 19:14:32 -0700

I hope this message finds everyone full of turkey, stuffing and gravy or
whichever meal you choose to have to celebrate your holiday season.  Thank
you for sharing on this list.  I enjoy reading 'most' of what is posted.:-)
German Shepherd Dogs are amazing and it's nice to share in this breed with
all of you.  Best wishes for 2008!

Cheryl Kjemhus
www.vigospride.com
Canada