[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Birthdays!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:19:23 EST

as good sisters we will take Iza out while at Westminster........I got her
present, and Dexter autographed it already.....LOL

Happy Birthday Iza, you look MARVELOUS!!!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 12/19/2010 12:43:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A couple  of people I am pleased to call my friends are celebrating their
birthdays  today,

Happy birthday, Iza Kabuska.  This year it is our other  sister's turn to
buy you a present.  Ileana, surprise us both!!   :-)
See you both at Westminster!!

Happy birthday to my Arizona  amigo.....Ron Nunnelly!!  Have a great day,
Ron.

Today would have  been my mother's 101st birthday.  I, therefore, am
obligated to go to  Bingo in her memory this afternoon!!    :-)    I will have
Stella to toast you all!!  :-)  :-)

Paula

Home of  2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show INVITEE, Best in Show, Best
in Specialty  Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient,
AKC JAM/AOE,  International and American Champion, Grand Champion Asgard
Harley Davidson v  Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips,
Elbows,
Cardiac, &  Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat factor, #1 Male
German Shepherd  Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in the Country, as
of 10/31/10  (AKC), 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion.

ADMIN APPROVED  POST

How  to Stay Asleep
Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep  aid just for
you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4d0e43a75a2077da28fst02duc
POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

any post.