[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthdays!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: psharp212@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:23:37 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2007 6:51:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
psharp212@xxxxxxx writes:
Happy,  Happy birthday to:
> Karen Taylor, Twyla Miner, Ileana Nogueras, Sharon  Allbright, and, last
but not least, David William Partei who begins his  Terrible Twos today!!

> A generic February Happy Birthday to  Peggy Mickelson ( I don't know the
> exact date, so, if anyone can fill  in my birthday calendar, please let me
> know)
>
>  And......> today would have been John DeHope's 72nd birthday, please take
a  moment
and think about him, he cared so much about all of us and our  wonderful dogs.
> Paula, 230 days and counting

Thank You Paula.   The saddest part of my day was missing John's  phone call,
telling me I was getting old, and he was getting older.  I so  loved that
yearly phone call, and the jokes and the catching up. It was at one  of our
birthdays, when we couldn't think of anything we really wanted to get,  that
John
suggested I applied for my judges license.  "Go ahead..."   he said...."but
remember that not everyone will be happy, and give all the  handlers the same
treatment, be kind and fair".......I took that advice to  heart.

On our last birthday together he sent me a beautiful Silver GSD, that I  will
forever treasure.

John, I hope you are having a Great Birthday. It sure is not the same
without you.

Thanks to all of you for all the Happy Birthday emails. Nice bunch to come
home to. After dinner, and a couple glasses of wine, I got to open a couple of
CD's, Andrea Bocelli (Peggy, you can borrow these ones) and Gilberto Santa
Rosa,  and an IPOD Shuffle..... now my music goes with me......YES!!

Happy Birthday to the rest of the gang.  We sure are one hell of a  good
looking group...<G>

Ileana
http://www.aol.com.