[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthday to ME!

  • From: "The Princess" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:55:56 -0700

Hello.  I am Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne HT, PT, CGC, TC ROM.  Some people call
me Brianne and those that really know me call me Princess.  My mother is busy
doing, I don't know what, before she leaves for work and I just know she isn't
going to have time to tell you that today is my 12th birthday.  I haven't even
gotten a birthday treat yet!  I get no respect...  That's what I get for
letting HER be in charge.  My brother Bogie is also 12 today, and I know HIS
mothers Maureen & Carol have given him a birthday treat.  hummm.
I start my day with one of my most important jobs, holding down the couch.  We
wouldn't want someone to walk in and take it.  Then it's time for breakfast.
Eating is VERY important.  Later I will go out and supervise my great grand
children while they are in their play area.  They're 12 weeks old and kind of
cute I guess but none of them looks like me.  hmmmm.  Then I will need to roll
in the grass to make sure it is properly mowed and take a nap under the tree,
because I need my beauty rest.  Later I might play with my grandson Bob for a
bit.  It isn't dignified to play at my age and I AM the Princess so I must do
that when no one is watching.  Sometimes I have to put him in his place because
he thinks he's hot stuff being a champion and all.  I let him use my wading
pool sometimes but it is MY pool and I lay in it when I want to.  I also have
to play with my great great grandson Bruce through the fence.  He's only two
and he looks up to me, as he should.  I AM the Princess.  Then another nap.
Rest is very important.  Later father will come home and turn on the sprinklers
and I will have to roll in the wet grass to be sure he watered it thoroughly
before I go in the house.  I will need another nap so I will be refreshed and
rested to EAT when mother gets home.  Eating is VERY important you know.  After
I have my supper I will supervise father while he makes dinner.  I need to
taste test some of the ingredients to be sure they are safe for mother and
father to eat.  Then I will hold down the couch for a while to be sure no one
takes it.  I work very hard all day and will need another TREAT before bedtime.
 Eating is VERY important.

Have to go now.  Here comes mother with my birthday TREAT.  A big meaty bone!
Yummmm.

Brianne, the Princess
Dream Come True GSD - Stockton CA - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT, PT,
TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; RBOM CH DCT-Tebe
Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, TC and too many others to list!