[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Birthday - Times FIVE!!

  • From: Marcia Hadley <blackoaks01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:54:44 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Paula!!! I am in very good company...Happy Birthday Scoot, Sally,
Linda and Ashley.
I had a great day. My BFF's came and got me from the St. louis area,
Marilee Wilkinson (Mari-Fiori) and Kathy Redford (ReKa) we went to
Columbia Mo. for lunch at Golden Corral. Tried out their new chocolate
Wonderfall, for dipping strawberries, etc. We had a nice long visit followed
by playing with my two year old bitches, Daisy, and Zenny, who are sired
by Marilees young Champion male Dreamer. All in all a great Birthday with
beloved dog friends.  Hope everyone else had a great day too.
                                        Marcia in Central MO

Black Oak German Shepherds
blackoaks01@xxxxxxx