[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthday Riker

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:41:13 EST

Am/Can Ch Greenwood's Colrichter HIC TDinc OFA

February 17, 1994, I held a fat little puppy in my  hand trying to staunch
the flow of blood from the umbilical cord his mom chewed  too short while she
delivered another fat pup. He was my 1st Champion, 1st home  bred Champion, 1st
Maturity winner and 1st Canadian Champion. He is now 14 years  young and is
patiently waiting for his housemate Tipper to come home from the  vet's office
where she has been since Wednesday for treatment of an inner ear  infection
labeled vestibular syndrome. For many years now he and Tipper have  been my
puppy
raisers and have sent out many spoiled brats to their new homes  complete
with instruction manuals on such important things as garbage  destruction
without
getting caught, bed leaping, back rolling and food theft. He  just finished a
dinner of 2 rib eyes cooked to perfection ( totally raw ) and is  having his
chicken jerky snack.
 Happy birthday ya old codger !

Denise  Groenewald
President GSDC of North Georgia
Editor of The Guardian, GSDC of  Atlanta Monthly newsletter
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)