[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday!!

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:18:24 GMT

Something really got screwed up with my Happy Birthday post!!   Hope they let
this one go through properly!!

It is Carol Moore's and Alex Mues' birthdays today.  I think there is a troll
on the List who thinks it funny to mess up my posts!!!

Anyway, hope this works....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carol and Alex.

Thanks for all the greetings for Harley, but, his birthday is in March!!  Sorry
for the mix up, but, thanks for the good wishes!!

Paula, 77 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC JAM/AOE, International & American
Champion, Bronze Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC,
TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male German
Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, Lifetime #1 GSD in California & Michigan (AKC
Stats as of 6/16/11), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.

C JAM/AOE, International & American Champion, Bronze Grand Champion Asgard
Harley Davidson v    Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips,
Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion,
Lifetime #1 GSD in California & Michigan (AKC Stats as of 6/16/11), 2011
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.

ADMIN APPROVED POST

any post.