[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthday!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:56:58 -0500 (EST)

Boy, do I feel old.......<G>

I am sharing this here because many of you are dear people to my
daughter....so here it goes:

Today my youngest daughter turns 25.  Yup, little Tuti is 25.  An  extreme
premie at 1.1 lbs., this young lady has manage many milestones in her  life,
and made us all, and specially Mom, very proud of her.  My children  are
everything that is good for me, and about me, and I love them all,  fiercely.

Not to be outdone, her poodle, the One and Only, Miss Bunny, is 13 today.
The smartest little dog in the world.  Don't believe anyone that tells you
there are no perfect dogs.....Bunny IS perfect.

Lots of celebrating at home.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH  Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major  pointed) aka JACKIE
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry and Doc  Hollida