[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthday !!

  • From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:34:12 EDT

Today my old Boy Buddy is 11 years old. I didn't think he would reach 11
because he has health issues that my Vet thinks were acquired as a pup because
of poor care .I rescued Him when he was almost one year old and he has cost me
a  fortune over the years but I don't regret it. He has been the most faithful
dog  anyone could want and is also very protective but minds me great. He is
a real  joy in my life and I truly love the big oaf. So Happy Birthday INT CH
and UKC CH  Fairway's Buddyboy Delaine.
      Your Mom

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017