[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Birthday!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:57:48 EDT

OMG!! We need to throw another Birthday Bash for Ben.....he gives new
meaning to sportsmanship.

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
Sel AM CH & CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of  Inquest aka DEXTER
AM CH Kaleef's Allyson V Kenlyn aka ALLYSON
Kaleef's  Expensive Date (major pointed) aka JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot  Black Dog aka HUCKS
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 7/9/2010 8:27:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Happy  Birthday to a man who has given me two of my most exciting and
memorable wins  in this dog show game.  He picked up Diana, sight unseen, at
ring
side  one day, many moons ago, and put a 2-point BOW on her, then, in March
of last  year, he took Harley in (when my scheduled handler couldn't make
it) up at the  Sacramento specialty, under Bob Drescher, and finished his
championship with a  3-point major!!

This birthday boy will always hold, not only two  special places on my
"pictures wall," but, a VERY special place in my  heart.
I can never thank you enough, but, I do wish you the best  birthday ever,
so far!!

Happy Birthday, Ben Bigornia!!  You are  one of the really great people in
this sport.  And fun!!  Yes, you  are fun!!

Another thing some of you may not know about Ben is that he  is 3 places
below the VP of the USA, in the June, 2010 Review, in our new  GSDCA Roster!!
Good job, Ben!!

Paula, 94 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning,  GSDCA
Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American
Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC,
HIC,
OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear  of the
long-coat factor.  #1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #5  German
Shepherd Dog in the Country, as of 5/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)   First male
German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion.

ADMIN  APPROVED  POST

FIRE  SALE: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an  incredible 85%  off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c37158f7b8c21f25b0st04duc
POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org