[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Birthday!!!

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Yup - it is her birthday -
hopefully she is enjoying early fall out in the wilderness with her camera
trained on the spectacular scenery of central Oregon's wilderness.
I am in the process of putting together a series of slide shows of some of her
landscapes. Looking at them is a wonderful way to ease the tensions of daily
life and remember how beautiful life is.
When they are done I will let you know and you can all enjoy them --
Ruth