[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Birthday

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:11:11 EDT

Happy Birthday to my girl Justrock's Jenna By Jessie,T.C.,  C.G.C. a.k.a.
Jenna.  She is ten years old today. She is out of  Charnap's Johann Strauss (
Stars & Stripes) and her dam is Jessica Of  Justrock-Edan, ( G.V.  E.T. ). She
has been a great dog for ten years, had  two litter's of puppies and never has
done anything wrong. You do not even know  that she is in the house. She is the
only black and tan dog that I own and  really looks out of place here with
all the blacks and bi-colors but we love her  a lot!!!! A big Happy Birthday
baby girl!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises