[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy B-Days

  • From: Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Newlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:54:55 -0800

Between Mom and Dad with their illnesses, my sister visiting, etc.,
things have been rather hectic, but I wanted to announce that

12 years ago today, a event that changed Inflight for the better,
happened - The too sound Kenny (Heritage Inflight Flyinghigh -
Stockbroker son) became the proud poppa of a litter of 6 out of
Clayfield Schokrest Deja Vu (the "Extreme" litter sister to Vision,
Vogue, Vanity Fair, and others). This was our F litter from amongst this
litter came:  Inflight's Fly So Free and Inflight's Cracklin Rose F

Happy Birthday 12th Ace and Rosie-Rose!

Ace is stone deaf and doesn't get around as good as he used to... but he
sure knows when there's a bitch in heat or a good chew bone to knaw on.

Rosie-Rose... well she's a big old momma... eats all of her meals and
looks for anything else she can get.  Amazingly enough, she just started
to slow down and "get" old...

I understand from one of my pet people, that their sister "Posie" (as we
called her) is also still getting around and being their faithful companion.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share.

Happy Holidays.

Kathaleen

Kathaleen Strong     Inflight Kennels Reg'd        Breeder of:
95 US GV Spencer ROM, AOE 96 GVx Lilly Marlene PT, Jubilee ROM
Check out my website edits - New Flash Movie!
http://inflight.cnc.net