[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Anniversary!!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:26:47 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't think anyone knew.  Paula has known us as long as we have  known
each other.  And, we are all still friends.

Tedi asked me if she could go to Detroit to watch the Futurity as an
anniversary gift.  I said "sure".  So, this morning I dropped her and  Liz off
at
LAX for a 7:00 a.m. flight.

What did I get for our anniversary?    See above.

For those who read this wrong, it's a joke.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 5/30/13 8:13:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Guess  who has put up with Evan for 45 YEARS??!!??!!

A very happy and special  anniversary greetings to my friends, Tedi and
Evan Ginsburg!!   Have  a wonderful day, you  two!!

any post.