[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Anniversary!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:35:41 EDT

Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple: Pablo and I!!  According  to Pablo
: "never a dull moment".....LOL

For Pablo we are having an extravaganza of everything he loves to eat
(mainly seafood), I've been cooking all day......much to my neighbors delight
<G>

For me (making this dog related) Pablo found a signed copy of Rachel Page
Elliott book, "Dog Steps, Illustrated Gait at a Glance" .  I have  always
wanted a copy, I read a friends book once, and thought everyone in dogs
should have, read, and learn this book.  Now I have my own. Yes!!

Dog are playing, food is cooking, a good book and a bottle of
wine......Life is good!

Ileana