[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy 4th of July

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Charangsd@xxxxxxx, NIKECLFLD@xxxxxxx, lmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx, Schattengsd@xxxxxxx, kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx, Glasspal1@xxxxxxx, chmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ricknaudra@xxxxxxx, Scarab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RJCalkins@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, HelenFranklin520@xxxxxxx, KINGSFORDS@xxxxxxx, KAYEK9@xxxxxxx, Karenagsd@xxxxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, sdillow@xxxxxxxx, wgtphxaz@xxxxxxx, callistogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, debcvt@xxxxxxxxx, erin_nellis@xxxxxxxxx, dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, kimbergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:33:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/09 8:55:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Charangsd
writes:
Happy  4th!!

I hope everyone does have a great 4th, and is safe and happy.

In order to celebrate and in honor of this national holiday I drove  the
Harley to work today. It is a great day, and the temperature is about 85 at
10:00 A.M.  I plan to go to training class, and then do some electrical  work
at home.

I expect to spend some time playing with Honey Be Good, who is so pregnant
she looks ready to pop now, but has three weeks to go. Then I also will
take time to throw the ball for champion Magic Marker, and Jock. I know I have
 to spend a bit of time with Joker, but since he slept on the bed last
night, he  gets less time. I will also try to pay attention to Circi, but she
gets too  anxious, so I don't do a lot with her.  She doesn't mean to, but he
can  hurt a person.

I will see Tedi at class, and try to convince the group that because it is
the 4th of July, we should have hot dogs for lunch. I expect to fail in
that  attempt.

A perfect day in my mind.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds