[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy 40th Birthday!!!!!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:40:44 -0600

Oh, Paula ---- shame on you -----   the AGE OF ANY WOMAN should NEVER
BE PUBLISHED!   We just do NOT approve.    If Liz is like me, she'd rather
just
flop down on her back in the white stuff and wave her arms for a snow angel.
I do]
know it would be easier.   I must admit I've not seen much of the white
stuff here --
but Colorado is REAL as so many other neat winter wonderlands.  ENJOY but do
be careful of those NUMBERS --- I hate math anyway --- unless it would be
for a
GSD and the 13 club or as my own self --- more than 25 years as a member of
the
splendid GSDCA!!  YeHa!    Norma no L