[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy 13th Birthday

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:09:35 EDT

my best buddy Soot is on my foot enjoying her Birthday breakfast of a sweet
potato, savoring each crumb!
hard to believe my very senior puppy is now 13, where have the years  gone...
feels like yesterday when she finished her CH by going BOB and then  Billy
guided her on to thier first of many group ones talk about a  rush.......... or
when Bob Eaton gave her and Frank the honor of our first  Canadian Select.. my
"new"van has 260,000 miles on it my "old" van has over  300,000 miles on it
and Miss Sooty has been my co-pilot for most of those  miles.
Multiple Group Winner BISS Am Ch Can Sel Ch Brown Hill's Hearthstone CD TC
OFA 2005 GSDCA Hero Dog
my sable foot warmer Soot
Em
PS her mom and both of her Aunts all lived past thirteen, and one Aunt is
still around at over 14