[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy 12th Birthday to my girl!

  • From: "MELODY HUGHES" <melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:57:22 -0400

Just wanted to share our celebration here for Ch. Jon-Nan's Summer Fire V
Melry.... "Summer" reached her 12th Birthday yesterday, as did her litter
sister "Diamond", owned by the co-breeder, Nancy Walker.
"Summer" has been a once in a lifetime gal... one of those who you are truly
blessed to have bred and owned.  I have great memories of all the compliments
during her show career and oh how she loved to fly around that ring!  I'm happy
to say that only a few gray hairs give away her age... she still moves like a
dream and will always be queen of this household!  I'm excited to enter her
into the Thirteen Club and honor those many years of joy she has given to me.
Leslie Dancosse took her to her Championship and, yes Leslie, she is still the
Prima Dona she was back then!!
Melody Hughes
Melry German Shepherds

"Where love wears a fur coat and walks on four legs!"