[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy 12th B-Day!!

  • From: "Jodi Bobin" <ravencd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:02:17 -0500

Happy Birthday Marki!!!
Jodi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:11 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy 12th B-Day!!

  "Happy Birthday" to my Marki, "Von  Charisma's Make My Day OFA " who turned
  12 today!! She will be joining the  "13" club!!
  Marki's sire & dam  are:
  Bramblewood's Hyclass Bandit OFA (BIS Ch.  Bramblewood's Custom Made OFA
  ROM son) x Von Charisma's Dynasty OFA (BIS Ch.  Bramblewood's Custom Made
  granddaughter)

  ~Vicki
  Von Charisma German Shepherds
  www.voncharismags.com
  My sunshine does not come from the  skies,
  It comes from the love in my dogs  eyes.