[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy 12th B-Day!!

  • From: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:11:38 EST

"Happy Birthday" to my Marki, "Von  Charisma's Make My Day OFA " who turned
12 today!! She will be joining the  "13" club!!
Marki's sire & dam  are:
Bramblewood's Hyclass Bandit OFA (BIS Ch.  Bramblewood's Custom Made OFA
ROM son) x Von Charisma's Dynasty OFA (BIS Ch.  Bramblewood's Custom Made
granddaughter)

~Vicki
Von Charisma German Shepherds
www.voncharismags.com
My sunshine does not come from the  skies,
It comes from the love in my dogs  eyes.