[ SHOWGSD-L ] Handling tips link

  • From: "Micky" <mickyadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:45:46 -0800

Ok..I know they're not GSD's but they are dogs and that is my mother giving
handling tips at this years Bulldog Nationals. It hit me there might be some
new/young handlers on the list that might find a little bit of worthy
advice. I know I like the last 30 seconds..anyone who does any training of
dogs should take to heart. It is a 9 min clip so there is enough there to
pick up some advice without buying the video.
http://www.youtube.com/showdogvideopros#p/u/3/eX7qZV5i5eo

Micky Adams
http://www.imaginationframedphotography.com
http://www.newbeginningspottery.com
"Those without a sense of humor are at the mercy of the rest of us."
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets"