[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handling for a Judge(question)

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 22:31:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2009 5:47:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  Bud.  From all I have been reading lately, it could happen very
shortly.
After a show is over everyone that didn't win will be checking on who own,
co-own, has had dinner or a drink with the judge, within four months, will
have the award taken away and the judge suspended.  THIS IS GETTING  SICK
PEOPLE.  We have all lost to a dog we didn't think was better  than ours.
By
the same token we have won over a dog everyone one  thought was better than
ours.  ( ofcourse we didn't think so),   It is called dog shows.  Guess I
am
to much from the old school, dog  shows are for friends and fun, ofcourse
we
all want to win.  The fun  starts before, and ends after the show.  Winning
is not everthing,  but friendships ARE!  Gwad I love this game.
Sorry this got so  long.  It could have been much longer.

Bob Grady
Too true, Bob.

It is called DOG SHOWS.  Remember?  You take the dog  to the park and
compete with the other dogs.  You enjoy seeing all the  other people doing the
same thing (you might even see the sob who beat you last  week).   You
win...you loose.  You  go to brunch/lunch/dinner (entry dependent) and go to
the
next  one.

We have been doing the same damn thing for years.

Get a life.  Or take up another sport.....golf, soccer,  baseball,
football, .....but just quit bitching about something no one makes you  do.

viv