[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handling for a Judge(question)

  • From: "badbob" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:42:09 -0700

Hey Bud.  From all I have been reading lately, it could happen very shortly.
After a show is over everyone that didn't win will be checking on who own,
co-own, has had dinner or a drink with the judge, within four months, will
have the award taken away and the judge suspended.  THIS IS GETTING SICK
PEOPLE.  We have all lost to a dog we didn't think was better than ours.  By
the same token we have won over a dog everyone one thought was better than
ours.  ( ofcourse we didn't think so),  It is called dog shows.  Guess I am
to much from the old school, dog shows are for friends and fun, ofcourse we
all want to win.  The fun starts before, and ends after the show.  Winning
is not everthing, but friendships ARE!  Gwad I love this game.
Sorry this got so long.  It could have been much longer.

Bob Grady