[ SHOWGSD-L ] Handlers for April 6th Indiana Specialty

  • From: WymanKennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:36:32 EST

Hello All,

    I am looking for a handler on April 6th for a 12-18  month bitch and also
a male for American Bred, Novice or Open. This is for the  GSDC Of Central
Indiana Specialty Show. I may also have other dogs to be shown  for a handler
for one of my friends. Any handlers going and have room to handle  dogs, please
email me privately.

Thank you,

_Evy Wyman_ (http://www.wymankennel.com/)
Wyman Kennels