[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers, etc.

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: crudolf@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:32:08 -0800

here is another "pet peeve" of mine.. how often have you heard this
conversation from handlers?
"So, how was the show last weekend?" "Great! I won WD,WB, BOB and Group
2!!!"

I would so love to actually hear..
"So, how was the show last weekend?" "Great! I handled Jane's dog Rex to WD,
Sally's bitch Lady to WB and the best was handling Frank's dog Butch to a
BOB and Group 2nd!"

A little less ego and more credit to the dogs and the owners themselves,
please..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/biologic.htm for TESTIMONIALS
Give your dogs the Ultimate in Nutritional Support!
BiologicVETNx -the PERFECT supplementation for Raw Diets!
http://www.biologicnr.com/biologicvetnx/
Contact Shadowacre for breeder program Information