[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers, Futurities and shows in general

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:38:00 -0800 (PST)

And you wonder why GOD won't let any of your bitches pregnant. You cowardly
little jellyfish of a human being, how dare you pay Tashi the same you pay
me!!!!!!!!!!

  No wonder she couldn't afford that Porsche she always wanted!!!

  There are none so low as those who would take advantage of a minor!!!!! You
should make up for it by paying me double in the future!! Maybe i'll show the
Czech dog you just bought!!!!(Now there's a dog worth getting paid for points)

  Starving Handler, Bill Basu

  P.S. Folks, Ed has never paid any of his bills, i have a lot of foodstamps i
don't know what to do with.
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The only thing I have ever done in this sport that I am truly ashamed of
myself involves Ileana's daughter who was a Jr. handler at the time....I hired
her to show my dog cuz Basu was at another show...I was told my a friend ( not
Basu) that the judge would not put my dog up with a JR Handler...in my
eagerness to win, I lost my integrity and fired Ileana's daughter and hired
another "Pro"...I tried to justify this cowardly act by paying Tashi what I
normally pay Basu....you and I can never justify a cowardly lack of
integrity...to this day I still am upset with this decision....did my dog
win?...yeah...he went winner's dog and best of breed over two specials, looked
great in the group!.....its my least favorite win....I don't want to win bad
enough to ever do something like that again......it was a dirty win....should
of had more faith in the judge and my Jr. handler............but the goal in
life is not to be better than anyone else...the goal in life is to be better
than

you used
to be......Ed Hill
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 3/22/2006 1:26:12 PM Central Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am in the process of raising my own junior handlers, so in the future i am
hoping for some relief in handlers fees,,,,,,,,my luck they'll try to charge
me double hahahahaha................

I know what you mean.....we always considered ourselves lucky that our
daughter Tachi loves these dogs as much as we do and is a good handler to boot.
am looking forward for her to finish law school, she promised me she will go
back to handling our dogs then......

keeping my fingers crossed.....

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original