[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handler Fees???

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:23:23 -0700

Here's how I enterpret this, if I like mcdonalds quarter pounders and I go
to a mcdonalds in a posh place, they can charge me 10 bucks a burger but if
I went to a mcdonalds in a slum place then I would pay 3 bucks...kind of how
I see it!

If I have a mediocre dog and handle it myself, then I don't win because I am
clumsy, but if I hire a hander who I pay say $200 plus bonuses and they win,
what gives, I don't get the consept of having fun showing!  I guess I am
just rather slow at these things!

Giselda