[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handler Fees???

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:24:20 -0700

Tom
Yes butThats all good, but what is considered a mediocre dog?  I've seen
some dogs that have won some things in the review and they do not look like
a german shepherd to me....I know this will bring guns ablazing but they are
certainly not my idea of a nice shpeherd.  Maybe I have a totally different
Idea of a German Shepherd....
And for the record, McDonalds in canada does not serve spam and eggs...I
know I wouldn't eat it!

Giselda
----- >