[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hamblin Shows

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:41:30 EDT

Well, I hear from co-owner, Linda Selman, that our "Garth" - (Not Graff,
Lenny) aka Scharo Ark Standing OUtside the Fire,  Is still undefeated in  the
classes through 3 more shows.  HE picked up 2 reserves from the 9-12
class, won all the Best puppy awards offered, (I don't know if these were
specialty shows or all breed shows as I am back down in Texas in 103 degree
temperature and the water well not working)
And a Puppy Herding Group II.
Garth is by Ch. Bailey and Ch. Caralon's Fire.
Thanks to the judges:  Peggy Kurtz, Tony Monk and ???
And a special thinks to the team of Leslie Dancosse and Donna  Calabrese.
And also to Jimmy for helping out with a major reserve.   You all are the
Best!
Carol Moore