[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE- he joined us, we did not join him

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 15:18:00 -0600 (CST)

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: 2007/02/03 Sat AM 11:28:24 CST
To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HUNTE- he joined us, we did not join him

In a message dated 2/3/2007 7:59:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, pmick12@com=
cast.net writes:First of   all, all the hookers in the world aren't shippin=
g puppymill=20
dogs around   the country to be sold in crummy pet shops.Do we know that fo=
r sure?=A0=A0 I am willing to go out and ask questions, if the board decide=
s they need to know.=A0Evan
Asgard German Shepherds=20
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Oh I'm sorry, hookers spreading incurable desease such as AIDS is ok?????  =
  That's why I used that anology...to me one is not worse than the other.  =
 And how do you know hookers aren't also running puppymills,they'll do anyt=
hing for money.
  I'm not agreeing with Hunte being in the club.  I'm just saying it's over=
............he's in.   Let's not let it happen again.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member