[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE- he joined us, we did not join him

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 05:57:51 -0600 (CST)

> In a message dated 2/2/07 6:50:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I say  the best way to get our message across is to simply NOT RENEW our
> GSDCA  membership. PERIOD!!  What does IT mean now  anyway???????
>

> I was thinking just the opposite.
>
> Hunte is one of about 3,000 members of the GSDCA.  If everyone on this
List
> were to join the Parent Club, he would be one of about 4,000 members.   I
> think with all the passion shown in the past few days, we should encourage
> everyone to join the GSDCA, and continue to be heard.

   Listen people, out of 3000 members only a very few amount are voicing their
"opinions", "comments","passions" whatever ya wanna call them. And this is all
we've heard/talked about for days.  Hunte was voted in, we may not like, but
have to deal with it at least for now. I don't like his "business" but then
again I don't approve of hookers either...........are there any in here...I
hope not.but if there are, I move on.
  Big names had big dealings with this man for some reason or another, face the
facts, he's in and I'm sure if there was ANY CONCRETE evidence of animal
cruelty charges or anything of the like...the Board members would have had a
leg to stand on and the majority would have been NO'S.
  Instead of scrutinizing the Board...why not for once since this happened
REALLY put yourself in their shoes.  For those who voted NO, I commend you.....
for those who voted YES, I'm sure you had your reasons and took into
consideration EVERYTHING (even the stuff we don't know about).  I feel sorry
for those put in that position, without a leg to stand on.
  I am sick of hearing how the Board "left us down".  It's very easy to say
what "we would have done" in that situation..... but in that situation....what
would you really have done????????

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/