[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNT COMPLAINT HELP - WHERE IS IT?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slvrcrkgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:52:02 -0500

There isn't likely to be anything against him personally.  All the
complaints would be about the way he makes his money...not him
personally.  He's a wholesaler, totally within the law.  And the AKC
loves him, because it is hoping all the thousands of puppies he provides
to petshops will be AKC registered, therefore, increase the income at
AKC.  too bad for AKC - more than half of his puppy sales are not AKC
registerable...they are either registered with some bogus agency, or not
even pretending to be purebred.  So give that avenue up right now.
    There were no objections to him personally..it is his business, and
the fact that he owns such a disgusting business, that makes him so
unpalatable to us.
Peggy