[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUH? Accusations.....

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

Carolyn Martello wouldn't know how to dye a dog if her life depended on it. She
tried to dye my black hair blonde(because blondes are supposed to have more
fun)and she botched it so bad that it's now permanently grey, the only way i
can get it back to it's true lustrous black color is to have Sharon Earl
digitially re-touch the pictures and then i'm back to my young and vibrant
self. There is no way i would want Carolyn around any of her dogs with dye or
color altering substance, they could all of a sudden be put into veterans when
they are only a 6-9 puppy.
Bill