[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUH? Accusations.....

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

.......I was at that National, and seeing Booker that day, and throughout his
life....he's always looked the same, but that's not my point...when folks start
pointing fingers accusing other folks of doing things they didn't do...that's
when all hell breaks out.......losing a dog show to some one who in some way
cheated.....well...if this is the worst thing that can happen to me for the
rest of my life....God Bless me....some of us need to get a better perspective
of this activity....how many GVs have the Martellos produced?....and isn't
jealousy one of  the 7 deadly sins?.....Ed Hill