[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUH??

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cauthenl@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:25:42 -0800

HUH?  In the year 2007  we can't even prevent inheritable diseases in our own
children yet!
How would you expect us to solve all the health problems involved in breeding
our dogs?
As breeders we are responsible for every puppy and every dog we breed already
and most
of us run all the tests possible on our studs and dogs we intend to breed to
try to avoid any
problems at all.     We would ALL give anything if every problem could be
avoided!!!
NOT ONE of us ever wants to make an owner of our pups unhappy.... out of pure
decency
and love of the Breed.......but there just are limitations upon what can always
be done or
known. and to use this person as leverage on the local small concerned Breeders
is
rewarding this man for his methods of denegrading our dogs.     HE WINS!!

When we begin to Legislate EVERYTHING.........we cease to be American!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com