[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE Brag from PA

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:11:05 EDT

WOW - what a day we had yesterday at the Bushy Run KC show.  The day  started
out very early and miserably with a backroads trip through the hilly PA
countryside to get to the showsite, with our navigation system playing games
with
us and me on verrrrry little sleep for the past couple of days.   Anyway - my
sister wanted to go to a dogshow while she was home visiting - and  boy did
she get her wish.  First - our little 6 year old spitfire Heidi (CH
Cresthaven's Deja-Vu) went BOB, insuring a LONG day for us.  Then, not to  be
outdone by
his "sibling"  LOL, our even wilder standard poodle was WD  and BOS.  Not too
bad a day right there - BUT it got even better!  Not  only did Heidi go into
the group - she walked out of it a WINNER - yes, that's  right - we now own
our THIRD GROUP WINNING GSD!!!  And the even bigger  thrill was the fact that
this time, we were there to see it.  HUGE thank  you's to the two judges - Ann
Barbash (breed) and Norman Kenney (group)   but especially to Jeanne Hamilton
for her handling skills with both wild  children, and they can be a handful and
a half - by the way, Jeanne, adrenaline  only gets you so far LOL!  Sleep
DOES become a necessity at some  point.  Thank you for always being one of
Heidi's biggest fans and a good  friend!

Terri

Terri  Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)