[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE BREEDER'S BRAGS!!!

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:10:33 -0400

On Saturday, Melana's Cut A Shine of Thornrose was WD under Charles Trotter to
finish his Championship at the Chattanooga Kennel Club!  Congratulations to his
owners Ken and Sherri Wilhoit.  "Cutter" was owner handled by Ken for several
of his points, including one of his majors and his final points!!

On Sunday, litter brother, Melana's Mojito, TC won WD and BEST OF BREED over
two specials under Mr. Thomas A. Kilcullen  to finish HIS Championship with
wins in BOTH rings!!!!   Thanks to specialty judges Ken Rayner for his first
two points (1 shy of a major) at 15 months and Joe LaRosa and Amy Safdir for
his two 4 point majors at 17 months.  Congratulations to co-owner JudyLyn
Fanning who provides Mojito with the life of riley and put 110% into his
conditioning.

These stunning males, who will turn two next week, make the 6th and 7th
Champions for Ch. Melana's Pandemonium ROM and the 3rd Champion from her litter
sired by Ch. Greenwood's Hektor. Litter brother Ch. Melana's Moonshine finished
in July.  (ALL 5 of Panda's Champion sons finished before the age of two).

They also make the 10th and 11th Champions bred soley by me with FIVE of them
finishing since October 2008!   Of course, I couldn't have done so without
their wonderful and committed owners so THANKS TO EACH OF YOU for your faith in
me and my breeding program, when you could have gone 20 minutes down the road
to the "BIG GUNS"!

Melissa Campbell
www.melanashepherds.com