[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE BRAGS

  • From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:51:30 EST

It is now SEL Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy!!!!! I  would first like to
thank Donna, Leslie and Olivia, Abbey's co-owner, next Jeff  Pyle, excellent
handler and friend for showing "Abbey" to her  Championship. Thanks to Nick for
all of his support.  Thanks to  all the judges who have appreciated her and
especially to Helen Gleason for  finding our girl in a huge class of beautiful
bitches and awarding her  select.  This was a dream come true!!  Last I would
like to thank my  daughter Denise Fox for her hard work and excellent
presentation of "Abbey" in  the specials class.  All of her hard work paid off,
Abbey
and her were a  team in that ring, and all of this would not have been possible
with out  her!  Thanks so much Denise!  I am so proud of both my girls!

My second brag is our little sable girl that Denise and I co-own, Kansten's
Evanescense who took 3rd in Novice!  She is still growing up but boy can  she
move!!!  Again handled by Denise Fox!!

For all of you who wondered who was that young girl with long legs in the
ring, she was my best kept secret, my daughter Denise Fox!!!

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
_http://myjoygs.tripod.com_ (http://members.aol.com/myjoygs/)
Holiday needs. Search Now.